- Treat minor to severe injuries – 2 to 3 patients
- Provide emergency treatment solutions until definitive care is available
- Compact and capable – ideal for adventure activities or extended travel
From the mountains to the beach–no adventure should be without the X-PAK. NAR’s Expeditionary Personnel Aid Kit (X-PAK) equips you to address the first aid needs of a small group with injuries ranging from major bleeding trauma and fractures to minor cuts and abrasions. The compact size enables optimized stowage for easy transport, ensuring that you can always have the necessary equipment to save a life within reach.
- Individual Sports
- Adventure travel
- Motocross / ATV
- Mountain Biking
- 2 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) ORG
- 1 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x Compressed Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing
- 2 x Emergency Survival Blanket- 52 in. x 84 in.
- 2 x Burntec® Burn Dressing, 4 in. x 4 in. (10 cm x 10 cm)
- 20 x Flexible Fabric Bandage - 0.75 in. x 3 in.
- 2 x Wound Closure Strip (Pack of 10)
- 2 x Gauze Pad - 4 in. x 4 in.
- 2 x Gauze Pad - 2 in. x 2 in.
- 2 x Clear Adhesive Dressing - 4 in. x 4.75 in.
- 2 x Clear Adhesive Dressing - 2.375 in. x 2.75 in.
- 1 x Silver Bandage - 2 in. x 2 in.
- 1 x Silver Bandage - 4 in. x 4.5 in.
- 2 x Petrolatum Gauze 3 in. x 18 in.
- 1 x Flat Fold Surgical Tape – (4 strips, 2 in. x 12 in.)
- 1 x IV Syringe, 10cc
- 5 x Wound Cleanser - 20 ML
- 1 x Triangular Bandage - 40 in. x 40 in. x 56 in.
- 2 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
PERSONAL PROTECTION AND ACCESSORIES
- 3 x pair Bear Claw Nitrile Trauma Gloves–LG
- 1 x Trauma Shears (LG) - 7.25 in.
- 1 x Permanent Marker- Blk, Small
- 1 x Penlight
- 1 x CPR Microshield Mask
- 1 x Splinter Forceps - 4.5 in.
- 1 x Luminous MED ID Patch
- L 9 in. x W 5 in. x H 6.5 in.
- Weight: 2.72 lb
Call for quotes
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.