The vehicle jammer is a vehicle mounted very high power jammer designed for blocking remote controlled improvised explosive devices Used by terrorist.
The vehicle jammer is using state-of-art technology for maximum performance and jamming the signals transmits to activate bombs.
The unit controlled by Microprocessor for PLL programming and use unique modulation technique based on mixed signal for maximum jamming efficiency.
Each module of vehicle jammer transmits unique noise signal which create “firewall” between the transmitter and its receiver.
The jamming signal is being generated by Multi-VCO chain which results very high sweeping time along the bands hence create high RF density in each part of protected frequency band.
Jamming radius of vehicle jammer depends on several conditions such as transmitter frequency and output power, distance to receiver and obstacles between.
System modularity allows flexible usage in different applications.
The system use Broadband Omni-Directional antennas for 360o protection.
- Systems have 3 modes of operation:
1. Sweep Mode
Jamming the whole frequency band at an ultra-fast Speed continuous sweeping.
2. Spot Mode Jamming 4 frequencies from list of 10 pre-programmed.
3. Open Communication Window
Allows open communication from 6 pre-programmed options.
Thus frequencies can be changed in factory when customer needs.
- Designed to block wireless communication including HF, VHF, UHF, SHF, Cellular Networks, Satellite Phones,
- GPS etc.
- Output power up to 180W and 150W per band
- Modules of Jammer operates separated;
- Separate switch ON/OFF and switch Operation Modes control for each frequency band.
- Control output power for cellular bands from 5W up to 180W
- External antennas
- Remote control
- Specific signal source per band for maximum jamming efficiency
- Module 1: 20–120 MHz & 120-200 MHz
- Module 2: 200-300 MHz & 300-450 MHz
- Module 3: 470-800 MHz & 894-925 MHz
- Module 4: 960-1400MHz & 1400-1700 MHz
- Module 5: 1700-1805 MHz & 1880-1930 MHz
- Module 6: 1990-2110 MHz & 2170-2500 MHz
- Module 7: 2500-3000 MHz & 3000-3800 MHz
- Module 8: 450-470 MHz & 800-894 MHz
- Module 9: 925-960 MHz & 1805-1880 MHz
- Module10: 1930-1990 MHz & 2110-2170 MHz SPARE PARTS:
- 01 Electric Generator;
- 01 Backup Battery;
- Omni Directional Antennas;
- Directional Antennas;
- Cables with length 07 meters Extend to Install Antennas;
- 01 Units Remote Control via Fiber Optic – Switch ON/OFF and Switch Operation modes;
- Connectors for use in CAR and Mobile;
- Suitcases to contain Modules.
Call for quotes
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.