The all-purpose infantry device
VECTOR IV is a true binocular rangefinder with outstanding day optics, an integrated 3-dimensional, 360° digital compass and a precise class 1 eye-safe laser rangefinder. The VECTOR IV increases the range for distance measurements of up to 6 km. In addition, the 1,550 nm laser is invisible to image intensification devices, providing an added level of security.
The Vector Family
VECTOR is an easy-to-use multifunctional optronic device that replaces four separate devices. The reduced weight and volume translate into greater mobility, agility and operational readiness.
- A 100 % eyesafe laser rangefinder: VECTOR IV (diode laser), VECTOR 21 (diode laser), VECTOR 23 (fibre laser). These technologies provide the longest service life and consume the least energy.
- Two seven times (7 x) magnifying eyepieces. The large exit pupils of 6 mm diameter are extremely easy to place so that both eyes receive as much light as possible.
- Two 42 mm objectives with extended contrast and resolution characteristics. This wide aperture produces images that are clear and bright – even when scene illumination is not ideal.
- A digital magnetic compass (DMC) incorporating magnetic and gravitation sensors for azimuth, bank and inclination (±45°). Full three dimensional capabilities ensure correct readings even in inclined and tilted positions.
- Two-button control reduces the training and retraining effort allowing new users to operate quickly and correctly in any situation.
- Digital output via RS232 port for instant, errorfree data transfer.
VECTOR IV is a true binocular rangefinder with outstanding day optics, an integrated 3-dimensional, 360° digital compass and a precise class 1 eye-safe laser rangefinder. The VECTOR IV increases the range for distance measurements of up to 6 km. In addition, the 1550 nm laser is invisible to image intensification devices, providing an added level of security.
Available accessories and options
- Binocular Enhancer increases the magnification by 40% to 10x with a 25 % gain in distance measurement
- Communication with widely used GPS receivers
- Fall-of-shot software
- Data Recall software
- Night Vision
Important: VECTOR is subject to Swiss export control.
Call for Quotes
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.