The only protection which bomb disposal technicians
can rely on during their dangerous task in dismantling
an explosive device is the Bomb Disposal Suit. The suit
is in two parts, an upper portion giving protection to the
chest and neck and a lower portion protecting the genitals
and legs. Unlike other bomb suits this version with its
adjustable straps enables the wearer to put on the suit,
walk and run freely and remove either the suit or parts
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION UPPER PART
- Armored vest with neck protector that give protection to the front and back of the wearer.
- Front pocket for additional ballistic insert to increase the level of protection up to an explosion impact of 250 gr. dynamite bombs combined with steel projectiles.
- The protective pants are designed so that they can be put on quickly and allow for maximum flexibility of the wearer.
- The protection material of the suit is made of Aramid, which is a highly effective ballistic fabric affording anoptimal level of security.
Suit: Level IIIA 436 m/s (1430 ft/sec).
Optional - Suit: V50-600 m/s (2000 ft/sec).
Hard Armor: Ceramic plate or Unidirectional Polyethylene
plates threat level III & IV.
1. Suit (two parts) for size L: 15 kg approximately
2. Ceramic Plate : Between 3.3 to 5 kg, depending on shape and size.
INFLATABLE SAFETY MINEFIELD SHOES
One of the most important means of reducing the hazards of inadvertenantly triggering a hidden mine is to spread
the weight of the wearer and his equipment over a larger contact area than a normal shoe or boot, thus spreading
and reducing his weight to less than the minimum force required to trigger and activate a hidden mine.
- A flexible fabric envelope that is tear resistant.
- The fabric envelope houses a two layer system of interconnected air cells with an engineered air flow.
- A rigid metal platform is installed at the top of the outer fabric envelope for the sapper’s boot to transfer the weight over the entire inflated sandal area.
- Folds into a packet: 45x18x10 cm.
- Lightweight: 4.2 kg.
- Operational time: no more than 2 minutes
Call for quotes
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.