“Dual View” Under-the-Door Camera is a valuable extension of any Tactical System. It provides a safe and covert view both Forward Looking into a room and Backward
Looking up at the door.
Two high resolution, miniature CCD camera chips provides superior image quality
• 1⁄4 black & white Super-HAD CCD
• 0.005 LUX rating
• 400 lines of resolution
• Digital image enhancement in low light
Forward looking camera with wide angle lens allows the user to assess any threats
inside the room
o 70° field-of-view
o 10 to depth-of-field
• Upward looking camera sensor generates a view of the door knob and door frame to view any barricades or IEDS
• Infrared (invisible) LED illumination provides a clear video image in total darkness
• Integrated miniature microphone adds audio to augment video
• Audio enhancement circuitry amplifies low sounds while suppressing loud sounds
• Requires only a 1⁄4” (6.4mm) door-to-floor clearance
• Optional wireless audio/video transmission
• Also available without audio
• Detachable 7’ 6” pole with universal joint affords safe deployment and horizontal
panning of entire room
• Direct video cable connection (sans pole) for static surveillance situations
• Pole and camera module will store in tactical system case for maximum portability
or separate soft case (S9-CASE)
- Dual View Under-the-Door Camera module only, with audio
- Dual View Under-the-Door Camera Kit, including ZDV Camera with With audio and Cableaudio
- Dual ViewUnder-the-Door Camera Kit, including ZDV Camera with audio, Cable and Pole
- Dual View Under-the-Door Camera module only, without audio
- Dual View Under-the-Door Camera Kit, including ZDV Camera without audio and Cable audio
- Dual View Under-the-Door Camera Kit, including ZDV Camera without audio, Cable and Pole
Call for quotes
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.