- Fits many non-rail 1911 model handguns; for a full list, see DOCUMENTATION
- Features C4® LED illuminator and a 640-660nm red laser
- 100 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam distance
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only)
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long-range targeting
- Light/Laser Module designed for forward and backward compatibility
- Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides) to access three modes: Laser only, Laser/LED combo, LED illumination only
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries (included)
- Removable housing for easy attachment/removal
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Contoured housing securely attaches to trigger guard
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length: 2.34” (5.94 cm); 1.27 oz. (36 grams)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- All Rights Reserved. Kimber®, Colt®, Ruger®, and Smith and Wesson® are registered trademarks of Kimber, Colt, Ruger and Smith and Wesson Corporations. Streamlight has not sought endorsements of these products from Kimber, Colt, Ruger and Smith, and Wesson Corporations.
Call for quotes
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.