No other telescopic pole on the market can deliver a vertical advantage as quickly and silently.
An operator can fully extend the Pneumatic Pole in a matter of seconds and the pole can be lifted several times from a single charge of compressed air. The Pneumatic Pole will fit into existing deck sockets installed in a RHIB or can be handheld under water. Applications
include: Vessel Boarding, Urban Method of Entry, Surveillance, Covert Operations, and Rescue.
System is powered by compressed air. May be charged directly from a compressor or recharged in the field directly from a SCUBA or SCBA tank. Multiple lifts in rapid succession are possiMaterial: Fiberglass; Nylon Webbing; Non-slip Neoprene
Strength: 2,400 lbs /1090 kg
Lengths: 6, 9, 12, and 15 meters
- Weights: 4-10lbs/2-5kg (depending on length)ble.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Lengths: 6, 9, 12, and 15 meters (custom lengths also available)
- Weight: 16-22 lbs/7-10 kg (depending on length)
- Connector: Quick-coupler allows easy connection
- Servicing: All o-rings are user serviceable Pole may be completely disassembled for cleaning and/or maintenance each section is individually replaceable
- Safety: Safety collar fits tightly over the reservoir to stabilize connection between the pole assembly and the reservoir Safety Pull Pins prevent accidental detaching of the pole assay & the reservoir
- Collapsed Length: 1m/2.5ft - 2m/7.5ft
- Material: 6000 Series Heat-treated Aluminum
- Capacity: 3000 psi/ 207 Bar
- Safety: Regulator keeps pressure at a constant rate when extending pole
- Durability: Shroud over pressure gauge keeps gauge protected
- Filler Hose Assy. Coupling: DIN; SCBA; or SCUBA
- Material: Fiberglass; Nylon Webbing; Non-slip Neoprene
- Strength: 2,400 lbs /1090 kg
- Lengths: 6, 9, 12, and 15 meters
- Weights: 4-10lbs/2-5kg (depending on length)
* Note: Ladder can be easily repacked in the field.
- Material: 6AL4V - Grade 5 Titanium
- Maximum Recommended Load: 700lbs/ 318kg
- Applications: Urban Method of Entry or Vessel boarding
Call for quotes
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.