A mini balloon for close surveillance and reconnaissance provides field’s commander with real time “over the hill” reconnaissance capability. The stabilized Electro Optical payload is operational both in day and night time, man-pack transportable, easily assembled
and launched in 15 minutes, 1000 meter surveillance range, the payload is easily controlled from handheld PGCS, with a user friendly and intuitive interface.
A tactical aerostat system enables continuous day and night ISR operations at 600 feet. It enables high quality information gathering and accurate target allocation, utilizing gyro stabilized payloads and GPS/ INS navigation. The downlink video and interactive digital
map are displayed in real-time via the system’s ground control station. The system is highly mobile and rapidly deployed.
A tactical aerostat system enables continuous day and night ISR operations at 1,000 feet. The system is highly mobile and rapidly deployed. It provides high quality information gathering and accurate target allocation utilizing tri-sensor gyro stabilized payloads and
GPS/INS navigation. The downlink video and interactive digital map are displayed in real time at the ground control station.
- Unmanned Aerial Surveillance
- Target Acquisition
- Border and Coastal Surveillance
- VIP Protection
- Search and Rescue
- Riot Control
- Battle Proven
- Tunnel Size: 39.4” wide (100 cm) 39.4” wide (100 cm)
- Material Penetration: Standard Penetration 28-29mm steel
- Contrast Sensitivity: Over 2 million color tones.
- Resolution: Standard resolution; 40 AWG copper wire
- Conveyor: Height: 27 cm or 10.6” off floor.
- Speed: 48.0 feet per minute; 24 cm per second.
- Reversible. Toggles for easy belt changeover.
- Load conveyor extension end folds up for elevator, and ease of transport.
- Pulling Weight: 150 kg (331 lbs) standard; 403.2 kg (887 lbs) option autoTracking ® : Belt guaranteed to auto Track for life.
- Film Safety: Guaranteed for high-speed films up to ISO 1600 (33 DIN).
*Full auto Sensing ® without photo sensors, Reduces downtime and assures all magazines, envelopes or moving parts, or footpad. items are scanned, no matter how thin, or of bag already in tunnel at start-up. Enhances radiation safety.
- X-ray tube head: Self-contained, shielded tank
- High voltage rating: 160 kV, 140 kV Operating Voltage
- Duty cycle: 100% with sealed oil bath cooling
- Beam orientation: Diagonal (80° beam divergence)
- Dose rate per exam: 0.1 mR. Lower doses available.
Surface-mounted, multilayer, fully integrated, high frequency, solid state detectors using high-speed processors and advanced Pentium 4 signal processing with Multi-Energy.
Standard with color 17” SVGA monitor . High resolution, _icker-free, .21 dot pitch, low rad. monitor, 1280 x 1024 video card. Multi-Energy color included with available second monitor or _at screen or larger monitor(s). Displays organics in orange
and inorganics in blue, both overlapping in green and very dense objects in black.
- Multi-Energy organic and • autoOutline® • High density
- inorganic color & stripping • autoCal ® • Help
- Real Clear ® • Dark & Light enhance • Fast (25 second) initial warm-up
- autoDensalert® • DensityScan • Fully functional, robust, low profile
- autoTracking ® • Color; Reverse B/W • Reversible conveyor direction
- autoSensing ® • High/Low Density & Stripping
- Dimensions: See Drawing
- Approx. Weight: 1,600 lbs (726 kg) or 2,200 lbs (998 kg) (crated)
- Construction: Unibody heavy gauge epoxy-painted steel construction with stainless steel trim and accessories.
- Non-marring casters, leveling jackscrews, and reinforced forklift pockets.
- Corrosion-resistant command center keypad mounted on side, or available on table.
- Environmental Temperature range: 32°to 104°F,
- Conditions: (0°- 40°C ), 95% non-condensing.
- Electrical Power Consumption: 100, 110 volts AC ± 10% (<7.5 amps)
- Requirements: 200, 220, 230, 240, 250 volts AC ± 10%, <3.75 amps. All at 50 or 60 Hz.
Call for quotes
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.