SEE THROUGH WALL HUMAN SENSOR
• Gives Fast Tactical information regarding movement, distance, speed and direction behind walls, in a light,
military specification unit.
• Intuitive operator interface with graphical “movement types indications” display for clear and easy use, requires
minimal operator training.
• Remote Connectivity means that several CPR4s can be monitored and controlled from one remote Android
• Device; subsequently many networked units can be monitored and controlled remotely in real time by command
• Typical detection range to a human in a 70 degree sector is 3-5 m behind a 20 cm concrete wall, 5-10 meters
behind an interior wall, 25 meters without any obstacles.
• Outstanding Operational time, between 8-16 hours on internal standard AA batteries.
• Ergonomic, lightweight and robust case size 9/12x20x3 cm and 600 grams, backlighting for nighttime/strong
• The major advantage to this device is its lightweight nature and handheld design, combined with fast tactical
• Advanced Monitoring and Remote networking capability.
• Little training needed to operate the device, simple graphical display.
• Future proof guarantee, field firmware upgradable as new features become available.
• Low cost solution relative to competitors.
• Accuracy: a hidden person, estimated distance, indication of direction and speed of movement
The Handheld transmits electromagnetic energy of a certain frequency, which is reflected in all surfaces it hits.
The energy also penetrates all kind of materials except a homogenous (continuous) metal plate. In turn the energy
returns back to the radar. The returned frequency is the same as the transmitted for static objects and for moving
objects the returned frequency is different, higher or lower, this is the Doppler Effect. The detection of the difference
gives the alarm. The alarm may be audible and/or visible.
ADVANCED REMOTE NETWORKING FEATURES
• Up to 4 x Handheld can be simultaneously monitored and controlled by one Android Smartphone
• In turn up to four Android Smart-phones can upload all information in real time to windows based Command
Centre (Total 16 Units).
• Quick and Easy to understand, configurable display including picture of location of each device. Ideal for remote
• History of movement over time can be assessed for long term surveillance.
The Handheld is a narrow band Doppler radar, CW 10GHz Transmitted power below 15 mW. Within its coverage
pattern the Handheld gives a power density of 1 mW/cm3 at 5 mm distance and 0,72 uW/cm3 at 1m. (The max
exposure level is 7 mW/cm3, complying with IEEE-recommendations.)
Call for quotes
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.