- White powder painted corrosive resistant galvanized steel cabinet with stainless steel continuous hinge & chrome plated handle designed to safely store the Public Access Bleeding Control Pack in public areas
- Provides both physical and environmental protection for medical equipment
- Semi-recessed design mounts in the wall with a low profile 1 in. trim
- ADA compliant and designed for quick one pull to open - No twist and pull
- Features highly visible “Bleeding Control Kit” lettering for fast identification and convenient Instructions for Use on the interior back panel
- Alarm available upon special request. Contact Customer Service for details.
North American Rescue’s Public Access Bleeding Control Metal Semi-recessed Wall Case provides low profile, high visibility access to critical medical supplies for use by initial first responders and bystanders in public areas. It is an ideal solution to safely store & protect your Public Access Bleeding Control Kits.
The white powder painted corrosive resistant galvanized steel cabinet is ADA compliant and features a stainless steel continuous hinge & chrome plated handle designed to open with one quick pull, without the need to twist and pull. The semi-recessed design mounts permanently inside the wall with a low profile 1 in. trim. Features include highly visible “Bleeding Control Kit” lettering for fast identification, convenient Instructions for Use posted on the interior back panel and clear plexiglass window for viewing station contents. Alarm is available upon special request. Contact Customer Service for details.
- Outside: H 17.5 in. x W 17.5 in. x D 1 in.
- Inside: H 14.125 in. x W 14.125 in. x D 6.875 in.
- Weight: 10 lb
Call for quotes
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.