detect all explosives down to nanogram level.
- Competitively priced
- Easy to operate
- Fast processing 1 second, up to 18 seconds from cold
- Full day operation on one battery charge
- Light weight 0.685 kgs
- Pocket size
- Robust & reliable
- Semi-selective infra-red continuous Vapour mode with instant reading
- Particulate mode using sampling strips with infra-red collection with instant reading.
- Detects a explosives, including homemade down to nanogram level
- Excellent detection of all non-volatile explosives in selective IR Continuous Vapour mode
- Analysis time 1 second
- Extremely resistant to interfering chemicals and organic compounds, perfumes etc
- Excellent false alarm rate.
- No radioactive source.
- Colour display with graphic (bar-graph) and numeric output
- Acoustic and red flashing visual alarm
- One button operation: First press - Start up, Second press - Measurement, Third longer press – Switch
- No “Sampling analysis” intervals required, it works in continuous mode; Internal flash disk, holding tens
- of thousands of readings
- User friendly and easy to operate
- All operational parameters configurable from PC, Password protected
- PC Connection WiFi, USB 2.0 & Rs323
- Android mobile platform compatible via WiFi
- Cleaning, typically a few seconds are high exposure.
- Full instructions provided
- No special operator training required, easy operation
- Simple learning, to set up parameters via PC.
- All operations remotely controllable via PC / Android remote control software via WiFi, USB 2.0, Rs 232
- or Internet (TCP/IP Protocol).
- Android mobile platform remote control via WiFi
- Ideal for robotic applications, one minute installation
- Remote data download and configuration.
- One LiPol battery pack
- Optional second battery pack
- Battery charger operable from 100v to 250v AC
- Optional Car adapter – CLA Charger 12v DC.
- Detector cartridge, 4,000 to 6,000 operations
- Sampling strips.
- Built in WiFi module for full remote control & data download
- Easy removable battery
- Advanced LiPol battery, low weight, high capacity and long life
- Robust comfortable to wear belt holster
- Robust high impact light weight advanced carbon fibre construction
- IP 42 Water resistant
- Heavy duty carrying case to hold unit and accessories
- Weight: with batteries 0.685 kgs
- Dimensions: L249mm x H55mm x W65mm.
Call for quotes
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.