LIST OF CONTENTS:
1. Manufacturer 1
2. Subject of offer 2
Unique features of EXPERT robot 2
Basic features of EXPERT robot 3
3. Technical data 4
Mobile platform 4
Manipulator and gripper 4
Robot’s cameras 4
Operator’s post 4
4. Standard version of EXPERT unit 5
5. Price of Offer 6
Price of one unit (standard version) 6
Optional equipment (extra charge) 6
6. Additional arrangements 7
Delivery conditions 7
Service and warranty terms 7
Offer validity date 7
Contact person 7
SUBJECT OF OFFER
Application: Neutralise and support device – robotized unit for EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal)/IEDD (Improvised
Explosive Device Disposal).
UNIQUE FEATURES OF ROBOT
- The construction combines two contradictory needs: small mobile platform enables manoeuvres in tight places and simultaneously the manipulator has big range and load.
- Front caterpillars (remote control of tilt angle) ensure stability of the structure during surmounting high obstacles and stairs.
- Foldable lateral stabilizers enable solid lock of the mobile platform, what allows safe lifting of considerable loads and precise operation of the robot manipulator even during maximum lateral reach of its arm. Stabilizers can be dismounted what makes the mobile platform 8 cm thinner.
- Range of the manipulator with the gripping device amounts to 3 meters. Exceptionally long reach of the upper arm allows inspection of space both at the level of overhead lockers for passenger luggage and under passenger seats.
- The robot is equipped with 6 cameras. Four color cameras are placed on the gripper, in back and front of the robot and on the manipulator (the main camera which may be turned completely around by 360° and 90° up and down). Additionally two color cameras are placed on the sides of the front caterpillars, what enables the inspection of, e.g. place under seats.
- Control system of robot enables to control of its all drives at the same time.
- Auto diagnosis system constantly checks if there are any faults and shows special warnings on an supplementary LCD screen.
- Most of the robot’s and manipulator’s cables are routed inside the structure, thus reducing the risk of damage.
BASIC FEATURES OF ROBOT
- Velocity of mobile platform (2 km/h) allows quick displacement in relatively, e.g. extensive safety zone around an aircraft.
- Fluent velocity control of all of the drives from 0 to maximum speed ensures high precision of operation. There is a possibility of the reduction of maximal velocity thus allowing precision of performed operations (after pushing an appropriate button, the maximum velocity reduces itself to 20%).
- Special manipulating driving system reduces recoil effect when firing the pyrotechnical disrupter or in case of explosion of the load placed in the gripping device or its vicinity.
- The manipulator is equipped with:
- manipulator arm extreme position sensors,
- position sensors in main manipulator’s degrees of freedom,
- gripping force sensor,
- sockets for fixing of so-called ‘whiskers’ on the gripper’s master jaw (for visual estimation of distance),
- an omni directional microphone.
- The length and wide spacing of the jaws of the gripping device have been selected so as to enable the gripping device to
- reach e.g. the interior of the locker for hand luggage in an aircraft and to get any suspicious load.
- During the external power supply (by cable) the batteries are automatically recharged.
- The robot is powered by batteries installed inside the mobile platform or through a cable plugged into the 230V power network.
- The working time of the batteries is between 4 and 8 hours (depending on the type of work performed).
- Foldable operator’s post designed in form of a suitcase, resistant to mechanical damage.
- Operator’s post is equipped with a color LCD screen showing pictures from cameras and an additional LCD screen showing a graphic interpretation of the current manipulator arm configuration and data from the robot’s sensors.
- Control cable, used interchangeably with radio transmission, is light and resistant.
- The robot can cooperate with a variety of additional devices, both offered by PIAP and those pointed by a customer.
Call for quotes
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.