Designed for Special Forces units worldwide, our U.K. MOE Kit is the
tactical entry kit of choice for most reinforced breaching operations and
features the CQB Ram, Super BoltMaster and the newly redesigned U.K.
Hallagan Tool. Featuring a hardened steel glass buster head for break and
rake operations, the U.K. Hallagan Tool also utilizes the newly redesigned
tempered stainless steel wedge that features friction ridges on all contact
surfaces that are counter-angled to the head. Designed specifically
to grip breaching surfaces securely, these counter-angled friction ridges
provide stability during breaching operations and prevent tool slippage.
DE-SBM SUPER BOLTMASTER™
- Specifically heat treated cutting edges finest avail able anywhere
- For use on security chains, chain link fences and non-case hardened locks
- Handles electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC
DE-CQB CQB RAM™
- Ideal for use on light exterior and most interior doors
- Oversized control-flex handle system reduces impact stress and
allows breachers to position themselves in a safer zone even in
cramped breaching situations
- Non-sparking and electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC
DE-UKHT U.K. HALLAGAN TOOL™
- Heat-treated, stainless steel working ends
- Wedge features the newly redesigned tempered stainless steel wedge with counter-angled friction
- Counter-angled friction ridges also provide stability during breaching operations and prevent tool slippage
- Glass-busting head perfect for break-n-rake operations
- Handles will not absorb glass shards, are electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC and self-extinguishing
- Safety-guard handgrips reduce the possibility of the operator’s hands slipping onto the working ends of
990662BK U.K. M.O.E. TOOL PACK™
- Securely carries the U.K. Hallagan Tool, CQB Ram and Super BoltMaster
- Design allows for the tools to be carried at the ready under two large retention flaps
- Constructed of 1000 denier NyTaneon® nylon
- Fully adjustable shoulder, waist and under the leg straps
Call for quotes
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.