- Mobile phone detection -03 simultaneously detects four band (GSM/ DCS/CDMA/3G) transmission signals.
- Each band is designed with individual detection circuit for high sensitivity and consistency.
- Broad band Log Amplifier design.
- Active striping filter designed for high selectivity and low false alarm.
- It can look through the mobile phone signal and can automatically activate the jamming device to break the communication when needed. Therefore, it can eliminate the health concern of always-on jamming radio wave to human body.
- It has the RS-485 data communication port to send operational status and receive control signal.
- LED Indicators: system activity and each band link status indicators.
- Working bandwidth: CDMA – 824MHz ~ 849MHz
- GSM – 890MHz ~ 915 MHz
- DCS – 1710MHz ~ 1785 MHz
- (1850MHz ~ 1910MHz for USA)
- 3G – 1920MHz ~ 1980MHz
- Sensitivity: ≥ - 75 to -30 dBm
- Detection range: 15 ~ 30m
- Jamming control (Detection first): power on/off
- Working voltage: 110V – 240V AC
- AC output: 110V – 240V/5A
- RS485 output port
- ID Group with timing DIP SW
- 1 Nc/No relay output.
- Signal sensitivity adjustable.
- Power consumption: < 500 mA
- Working Temperature: - 10c° ~ + 70c°
- Humidity: 5% to 80%
- Size: L22.5xW16.5x4.5cm.
- Weight: 1.8Kg.
- Packing size: L32.5xW25xH9.5cm.
- Packing weight: 2Kg.
It is especially designed for immediately detecting signals of any mobile phone system within its effective range, then send out alarm signals or voice to the monitoring staff. It can also link with Mobile phone jamming device through its own AC power socket and prevent concerns over the always-on broadcasting of jamming electro- magnetic waves.
Call for quotes
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.