- First aid for minor to severe injuries for multiple patients
- Rugged, compact & waterproof case
- Optimized organization of contents
- Provide emergency treatment solutions until definitive care is available
Be prepared wherever you are. The Amphibious Trauma Aid Kit (ATAK) provides the tools to save lives and address injuries ranging from major bleeding trauma and fractures to minor cuts and wound care in a rugged, compact, waterproof solution ideal for the adventure sports and outdoor enthusiast. Designed with input from water safety, wilderness medicine and tactical medical experts, the ATAK’s contents are internally compartmentalized into treatment categories for rapid and successful management of an injury. The rugged, waterproof case makes the ATAK the ideal choice for your vehicle/boating/personal watercraft activities, or if your adventures require an expedition quality first aid kit.
- Adventure Travel
- Boating / Personal Watercraft
- SCUBA Diving / Free Diving
- Motor vehicles / ATV
- Whitewater rafting
- Lifeguards / Water patrol
- Team Sports
- Private Aircraft
- 2 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) ORG
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 2 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 4 x Compressed Gauze (4.5 in. X 4.1 yd)
- 2 x QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing
- 2 x Emergency Survival Wrap - 60 in. X 90 in.
- 2 x Burntec® Burn Dressing, 4 in. x 4 in. (10 cm x 10 cm)
- 50 x Flexible Fabric Bandage - 0.75 in. x 3 in.
- 2 x Wound Closure Strip (Pack of 10)
- 2 x 2 pack, Gauze Pads - 4 in. x 4 in.
- 2 x 2 pack Gauze Pads - 2 in. x 2 in.
- 2 x Clear Adhesive Dressing - 4 in. x 4.75 in.
- 2 x Clear Adhesive Dressing - 2.375 in. x 2.75 in.
- 2 x Silver Bandage - 2 in. x 2 in.
- 1 x Silver Bandage - 4 in. x 4.5 in.
- 1 x Surgical Tape- 2 in.
- 2 x IV Syringe, 10cc
- 5 x Wound Cleanser - 20 ML
- 1 x Sterile Water - 100 ML
- 1 x Wound Irrigation Shield
- 2 x SAM® Splint II 36 in. x 4.25 in.
- 2 x Triangular Bandage - 40 in. x 40 in. x 56 in.
- 2 x Elastic Wrap Bandage - 3 in. x 5 yd
- 1 x Self Grip Tape - 4 in. x 4 yd
- 1 x Surgical Tape - 1 in.
- 2 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield (PES)
- 1 x Eye Wash Solution, 4 oz
PERSONAL PROTECTION AND ACCESSORIES
- 4 x pair Bear Claw™ Nitrile Trauma Gloves – Large
- 1 x Trauma Shears (LG) - 7.25 in.
- 1 x Penlight
- 2 x CPR Microshield Mask
- 1 x Splinter Forceps - 4.5 in.
- L 9.5 in. x W 13.5 in. x H 6 in.
- Weight: 9.8 lb
Call for quotes
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.