- Developed according to US military specifications
- Butyl outer cover for optimal resistance to penetration during ventilation in toxic atmosphere
- Can be used in all conventional ventilation emergencies
- Double wall bag provides built in pressure limitation
- Designed for toxic atmosphere
- 100% Latex free
- Designed for manual ventilation of adults and children with a minimum body weight of 15 kg (3 years)
The Ambu RDIC Military Mark III Resuscitator is the world's only effective, truly portable manual resuscitation system designed & tested specially for use in chemical or biological conditions. The unique Ambu double wall concept clearly distinguishes the genuine Ambu bag from all other manual resuscitators. It provides the “touch” Ambu bags are famous for. The thin outer cover gives the user a very good “fingertip” feeling for how much pressure is needed, while the inner lining with its air holes allows rapid recoil for optimum stroke volume. This gives users complete control of the amount of pressure delivered to the patient and enables artificial respiration with quick frequencies, if needed. Another unique effect of the Ambu double wall is that the elasticity of the outer cover limits airway pressure from exceeding approximately 7 kPa (70cm H20) during operation of the RDIC.
The RDIC has the added advantages of being constructed with an outer cover made of butyl and a gas filter adaptor, which as ideal for manual resuscitation in toxic atmospheres, e.g. fire and chemical accidents.
The RDIC can be repeatedly autoclaved at 134° Celsius.
- Genuine Ambu Mark III reusable resuscitator equipped with impermeable elastomeric components on the compression bag and patient valve (butyl rubber)
- Highly flexible butyl rubber extension tube offering unparalleled flexibility during casualty transport
- Contoured face mask with clear dome for better monitoring of the patient
- Specialized inlet filtration system, including C2 canister, for filtering contaminated air
- Includes a convenient carry case
- L 14 in. x W 7.5 in. x H 7 in.
- Weight: 5.4 lb
Call for quotes
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.